Monday, November 21, 2011

Are you tired of all the fake beauty today?

Breast augmentation,


eyelash implants,


fake hair,


fake nails,


cheek implants





I HATE IT ALL.Are you tired of all the fake beauty today?
Yes





I miss natural beauty and I think is sick that ppl spend money on such and not instead donate it to ppl with no food or something else more meaningful.





I guess ppl can buy beauty with a credit card.





I think the only thing I would do is required surgury like correcting my 20/28 vision.Are you tired of all the fake beauty today?
I can't stand all the fake girls who all look the same. Natural is the way to go. Report Abuse

I am not tired of fake hair or nails, the latter of which if properly administered and inserted are harmless. But breast augmentation, eyelash implants, and cheek implants are a bit much for me. Women are not required to utilize these dangerous products, and would be well served if they stopped immediately.





No one is saying makeup and lipstick are blasphemous. But women seemed to unnecessarily put their lives in danger for cosmetic purposes.





So, all us fellows who agree should stop ignoring those ladies WHO ARE NOT FAKE.
you forgot fake teeth


but the hair and nails aint too bad





its kinda ridiculous,


maby to me cause i dont need bigger boobs mine are big enough, my hair is georgeous, i have huge dimples and cheeks, my eyes look like i already have on masscara and eyeliner, and i've had fake nails before.


but some people don't have these things so i guess they wan't it, more people should think that way. in my opinion
YES, hate it! Hate the false eyelashes....girls where em to the mall these days...with all their cakey faces (no matter how ';natural'; the foundation), etc..... When I was in the US, nearly ALL girls were wearing heavy makeup. My relatives all wore fake nails, which are honestly gross because they are so obvious, thick plastic thingies stuck to the nails o.0





The more makeup you use, the more you HAVE to use em.
SKANKSSSS.


every woman who i see with like huge boobs that are overly tanned.


GROSSS.


i think fake nails are okay every once in a while. like go out with your friends get some REASONABLEE LENGTH nailss. they fall off in a few dayss big whoooppp.





people get the mostt ridiculouss thingss done to them.


seriously. are you a barbie or are you a person? checkk yourselff.


for real.
yep and fake people


and fake tan


and basically the idea that if you wear the rights clothes and makeup and hairstyle ur cool! grrr x
Yeah, but whatever floats your boat.





All that stuff looks like your picture, though...? 'Suppose it's not you.
eyelash implants whaaaat?
i know its crazyy..

No comments:

Post a Comment