Monday, November 21, 2011

What are our Standards of Beauty?

We've all seen the promos for More to Love, and how the average Reality Show Contestant in America is a size 2. The Average bra size in America is a size 34 C. What is the standard of Beauty in this country? Are you not considered beautiful in society unless you have a small waist and a large chest?What are our Standards of Beauty?
THAT Depends on WHAT we Choose... If we have any Brains worth mentioning- we'll follow Our personal Inclinations from the Start, %26amp; decide what Beauty means %26amp; IS for Ourselves. If we're LESS ';intellectually endowed';, then we're MORE likely to follow the Crowd- over the SAME ';cliff '; of silly Social Standards- and think we WANT to look like whoever's in ';Vogue';- at the Time ! So it's ALL a matter of being smart enough to decide for Our SELVES- because THAT's the way we should've been TAUGHT ! :)What are our Standards of Beauty?
There was an article recently, mentioning that the new in is the average Girl next door type, I'll agree that what ever the two within themselves choose, is what is best, not the iconic role model,





http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl…


http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,5259…





So standard in it self is Standard, but that has no stereotype attached, You are who you are,


Beauty is a wondrous thing, unknown in depth, yet endless to the senses, it may lure you in, and it may drive you in ways,


Society is an issue for walls that brick and bliss us apart from the grounds that leave us the stageless,





..
Well, considering I'm a 34B, I'm far smaller than the average woman. But I don't care, honestly. I feel ';prettier'; with smaller boobs.I don't know if any other girls feel the same, or anything.





Here is what our society considers beautiful:





Women- size 2 ( my size, but I am not that small on purpose ) , big boobs, blonde, tanned, straight hair, make up.





Men- big and buff, tall, tanned, clean shaven or not ( I don't think there is a preference )





I am a size 2 with a 34 B. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I do not wear make up. I never liked make up. I've only worn it a few times in my life and I felt so incredibly fake wearing it. Make up isn't me. Maybe it's for other girls, but it wasn't me. It wasn't Sarah.





I don't know if society would call be beautiful. People tell me I'm pretty, despite I only take ten minutes to get ready in the morning. If i was famous, I'd probably get made fun of for not wearing make up. I doubt they'd call me fat, but they would find other things to make fun of me for.





I do what I want, and we should all do what we want. I don't agree with people accepting overweight men and women. We should not make fun of overweight people. We should want to help them better their bodies. No one should be a 0, but they should be healthy.
';Ours';....or mine?





I haven't seen any promos for ';More to Love';. I don't watch ';Reality Shows';...'cause they're not.





the ';standard'; of ';beauty'; has been set (in America) by corporate America...and the lemmings that believe their hype.
That's so untrue.Only shallow people can't get beyond boobies and all. There's so much more to beauty. I've seen so many people who aren't conventionally beautiful but i found them absolutely beautiful and wow. Because of how they just were.
Don't worry. You qualify. So what do you expect for it? A prize? Sure, you are beautiful. We -ALL- know it. Big f)#*%king deal.





(joking)

No comments:

Post a Comment