Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a vaccination scar on my arm. I think it is hindrance to beauty? Should I get it removed?

Due to this I do not sear sleveless blouses.I have a vaccination scar on my arm. I think it is hindrance to beauty? Should I get it removed?
i love vaccination scars;find it beautiful erotic and attractive;keep it definitelyI have a vaccination scar on my arm. I think it is hindrance to beauty? Should I get it removed?
If it bothers you, you are probably the only one. But, you are the one that matters.


Removing it, because it is on an extensor surface, means only trading it for a smaller scar. (No scar is not an option.) If it bothers you, remove it.


It does not detract from your beauty, it is a reminder that you are human, fragile and not perfect. It definitely is better than the scars that would have been left by the disease it was intended to prevent.
Scars are just little reminders of who we are and what we have been through. Having it removed would be removing a part of who you are. Just take it as a beauty mark. It makes you unique. Nothing hindering about that!!!!!!
The fact is 9 out of 10 people have the same scare visible and the other 1 person has the same scar where it can't be seen. Go to a department store and get Medera.





AND get the hell over it. Look around you, do YOU SERIOUSLY believe anyone is going to look 2x at a scar that everyone in America is walking around with??? We ALL HAVE IT. Its like the sun, whenever you go out, its there. Oh my god, you could have so many things wrong with you and you pick this one MINOR thing. Most people would kill to have your problem.





Your small, shallow and vain and you will never be happy. Congratulations, the trifecta!
A lot of people have this same scar on their arms. I have a small one, but never really gave it much thought. Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Although, since you do feel it has a negative impact to your personal beauty see a dermatologist and I am sure they can give you some pointers to minimize the scar. Good luck!
Most people have them. Forget about it and wear sleeveless. Enjoy!
i got it too.


is normal i think


just leave it there.


just pretend is not there.since remove it just will waste your money/make it look worse
no mam it's common so not need i swa many woman have caccination scar and they wear sleveles blouses. so not need to remove.
It's just a scar, lots of people have them. I wouldn't worry about it. Wear sleeveless!

No comments:

Post a Comment