Monday, November 21, 2011

Who is 'rajan naidu', the top beauty&style answerer ?

Look at the top on the beauty style frontpage


Who the **** is he ? He's old and has a crazy face. He freaks me out because, you never see him post or say anything, but it's like he know everything about us and watches us all.Who is 'rajan naidu', the top beauty%26amp;style answerer ?
He lives in Mumbai India apparently, just click on him and it will take you to his profile page





He does look like a creep and if you look at some of his answers he is telling like 13 year old girls they are hot. I personally think he is a pedophile and should go to jailWho is 'rajan naidu', the top beauty%26amp;style answerer ?
I know exactly what you mean, he just looks so scary looking.
Hahahahaha I know right?!? I was wondering that too!! I mean, this is the beauty and style section; why **** is that weird old guy the top answerer?? He's like 50 years old. I bet he still lives in his mom's basement and this is all he does all day. :) LMAO
hahahahhah exactly! its effing creepy! i bet you anything he's gay. like who would want beauty advice from HIM?

No comments:

Post a Comment