Monday, November 21, 2011

Does Anyone Know Any Popular Songs About Beauty?

I'm working on a picture slideshow that I'm going to put on YouTube about the American Girls (which I'm obsessed with) you know Kaya,Felicity,Josefina,Kirsten,Addy,Sama鈥?and the new girl Julie.I think even though their illustrations I think each girl is beautiful.Anyway, does anyone know any songs about beauty?Does Anyone Know Any Popular Songs About Beauty?
well,there certainly are plenty to choose from. How about good American tunes by Frank Sinatra? Also, the song from 'The Devil wears Prada' , ';Suddenly I see'; is a great one.Does Anyone Know Any Popular Songs About Beauty?
Express yourself by madonna Report Abuse

Beautiful by Snoop Dogg
';Beautiful'; Christina Aguilera
You're Beautiful...James Blunt
';beautiful love'; by the afters

No comments:

Post a Comment