Monday, November 21, 2011

Beauty and style: How much weight should I lose?

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2680/bodyuf1.jpg





Without knowing my weight, how much do you think I should lose?Beauty and style: How much weight should I lose?
well its impossible to really tell from that pictureBeauty and style: How much weight should I lose?
well it depends a little on your age ..but any ways i think you have a nice shape but if you want to lose some weight i would say about 10 to 20 pounds ..but your okay =]
Really hard to see from that picture. 10lbs or less coz you don't look that bad.
The photo is a litle bit dark, but i think you look thin enough!
15 lbs
Dont lose weight, your fine. Just tone up and you ll be good
10
Keep it!!!
you look fine
can't really tell


but maybe 10-20
none


you look just right

No comments:

Post a Comment